Reminding you, if you can, to attend the
Winter General Meeting on Thursday January 18th 2018
The Holman Clavel Inn, Function Room (main bar available for refreshments)
7pm for 7.30 start
Culmhead, Taunton TA3 7EA
Directions to the venue
Start 7.30 pm
- Brief introduction from chair and membership updates
- Working group activities, particularly Broadband and Traffic, Transport and Highways
- Short break
- Trisha Comrie of the Transition Group Repair Café to give a short talk on activities.
- Other community initiatives in the Blackdown Hills.
- Case studies of completed parish projects – there will be a laptop and projector available, please bring any illustrations on a memory stick or email them in advance to email@example.com.
- General discussion.